Thinking of taking a short weekend getaway but unsure on where to go? Instead of going to the same places, why not try Cebu in the Philippines for a change? This destination offers a wide array of activities that’s guaranteed to keep travellers on their feet at all times!
For budget-conscious travellers, this 3D2N itinerary may help you make the most of your Cebu trip for less than $200!
Explore the gentle whale sharks of Oslob
Photo credit via kwiknews.my
Located at a few hours’ drive away from Cebu lies the countryside town of Oslob, famously known for its whale sharks. From here onwards, visitors can proceed to experience the exciting once-in-a-lifetime activity of whale shark-watching! Visitors can do so by getting on a boat, and watch the whale sharks in their natural habitat from there. Adventurous visitors can even choose to SWIM with the whale sharks for an additional price! Just make sure to avoid the application of sunscreens and touching/petting of these gentle giants if you do decide to swim alongside them, to ensure safety for these animals.
- Vidi Private Day-Tour: Oslob Whale Shark Watching and Hidden Falls from Cebu – $49
Day Trip to Bohol
Photo credits via storya-pilippinas
Discover the natural beauty of Philippines during your day trip to the scenic countryside of Bohol Island! In here, visitors can witness the mesmerising beauty of the Chocolate Hills, shaped after mounds of chocolates.
- Vidi Bohol Highlights Tour: Chocolate Hills, Tarsier Spotting and Loboc River Cruise – $105
Relax at the Kawasan Falls
Photo credit via jannaonajaunt
Spend your last day in Cebu by taking a day tour and relax in Kawasan Falls. It is no surprise that Kawasan Falls is one of Philippines’ most famous water falls, thanks to its serene and clear streams of blue water! It is definitely the most recommended place to visit for your last day in Cebu, not to mention the right place for some last-minute souvenir shopping as well!
- Vidi Private Day Tour: Kawasan Falls and Mantayupan Falls from Cebu – $48
Price Breakdown for the Entire Trip
- Touristly Private Day-Tour: Oslob Whale Shark Watching and Hidden Falls from Cebu – $49
- Touristly Bohol Highlights Tour: Chocolate Hills, Tarsier Spotting and Loboc River Cruise – $105
- Touristly Private Day Tour: Kawasan Falls and Mantayupan Falls from Cebu – $48
Total Budget – $202
Book your 3D2N itinerary to Cebu through Vidi now!